Boston, January 10, 2018 – MerlinOne, the leading enterprise-grade digital asset management solution, announced today that 2017 saw year-over-year growth in new recurring revenue top 320 percent.
“Our sustained growth is a direct result of a customer base that is passionate about building experiences that engage their audience, and a team here at MerlinOne that is devoted to their success,” said David Tenenbaum, MerlinOne CEO. He continued, “We are confident that we will be able to maintain this momentum in 2018, as more enterprises realize the benefits that come with brand and asset management tools that can keep up with today’s digital pace.”
In 2017, notable brands NASA, Comcast, Broad Institute, Muscular Dystrophy Association, OK Dept. of Transportation, Jack Welch Management Institute, Sacramento Municipal Utility District, Panini America, Xinhua Media, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, and Appalachian Mountain Club joined 200+ organizations including Northwestern University, New York Power Authority, The White House, ESPN, New York Times, World Vision International, and ABC News, who entrust MerlinOne with their content, brand experiences and creative workflow management.
Innovation is at the heart of MerlinOne and has fueled its growth and customer retention with 2017 product enhancements, including:
- HIPAA – MerlinOne is the first digital asset management provider to offer a fully HIPAA-compliant environment.
- Deployment Flexibility – Expanded platform and infrastructure that allows customers to choose a single tenant SaaS, Cloud or On-Prem deployment model that best suits their business needs.
- Optimizing Product Content Management – Users can access and work on MerlinOne content inside of Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud and then send it directly to digital shelves on e-commerce sites, Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal), and Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce.com) systems.
- Updated User Experience and Creative Workflow Management – The MerlinOne User Interface is fully customizable and creative project management enhancements include review, approval, and versioning workflows.
- Artificial Intelligence – Continuing to lead the way in using artificial intelligence to make marketers’ lives better MerlinOne added Automated Metadata Enhancement which analyzes incoming content to extract identifiable features and make it searchable, and updated the keyword suggestion tool with machine learning to improve user search experience and help customers work faster.
Multiple major analyst firms released landmark reports surveying the digital asset management vendor landscape in 2017, all noted MerlinOne’s leading position in the space. MerlinOne was recognized by Forrester Research in Vendor Landscape: Digital Asset Management, 2017 – Cloud, Convergence, And Analytics Will Disrupt The Market, Q2 2017, and a high performer in G2 Crowd’s The Best Digital Asset Management Software According to G2 Crowd Winter 2017 Rankings, Based on User Reviews.
For over 20 consecutive years MerlinOne has given back to the Boston community. During the 2017 holiday season 705 children at Action for Boston Community Development, Operation HomeFront at Joint Base Cape Cod, and Interfaith Social Services Center in Quincy, MA received presents donated by the MerlinOne team.
Founded in 1988, MerlinOne gives sophisticated marketers the comprehensive digital asset management solution they need to drive award winning campaigns. Our stellar growth to date is a reflection of the success we are helping our customers achieve. Global leaders in healthcare, life sciences, technology, and media are seeing dramatic increases in Marketing productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness, with MerlinOne. Customers see ROI faster with MerlinOne than with competitors, in part because our years of experience have taught us how to satisfy marketing and communications teams. Our platform is stable, secure and easier to use, by design. We have effective tools and systems in place to analyze and organize your assets and content, and our onboarding team is excellent at what they do and 100% focused on customer success.
To see how MerlinOne is being used by firms in your industry, visit http://www.MerlinOne.com