The premiere digital asset management conference is coming to New York City again May 7-8. MerlinOne will be exhibiting at Henry Stewart DAM NY and showing how easy it is to configure simple or complex workflows with our new Workflow Engine. We will also show that organizing, selecting, and sharing digital media is even easier with MerlinX- from your desktop or mobile device. Come visit and see Merlin’s advanced video editing tools.
And if you need a reason to attend, the folks at Henry Stewart give you 10:
- Find out where DAM is heading, what will last and what will crumble and DAM’s relationship with Web 3.0 and mobile marketing
- Hear best practice and valuable insights direct from end users, including case studies from Johnson & Johnson, Prudential, Conde Nast, Discovery Communications, Microsoft Corporation, Coty, Rockefeller Foundation, Elsevier, Baxter Healthcare and more!
- Learn how to procure and implement a DAM system that best suits your organization’s needs and what you need to do to ensure its continued success.
- Join collaborative working sessions, share solutions to common problems and be reassured that your DAM is on track.
- Choose from over 40 sessions, with topics including Change Management, Governance & Stewardship, Creative Operations, Metadata and Taxonomy, Collaborative Workflows, Rights Management, Semantics, Monetization and much more over 4 tracks and across 2 days – our biggest conference ever!
- Network with hundreds of professionals from the DAM community, including Bloomberg, National Gallery of Art, Starz Entertainment, DIRECTV, Victoria’s Secret Direct, MFS Investment Management, Marriott International and Time Inc.
- Get a thorough understanding of the fundamentals and advanced techniques to manage your organization’s DAM at our 5 pre-event tutorials.
- Learn how to effectively monetize your digital assets by implementing a robust system to track rights.
- Get hands on and evaluate the latest technologies from 30+ vendors in one place – perfect for those selecting their first system, considering upscaling or replacing their DAM.
- Take back practical advice that you can immediately put to use in your organization to improve buy-in, increase workflow efficiency and reduce costs.
Save $100 with the Early Bird Discount
Ends this Friday!
Plus save an additional $100 with code
MERLINONE100 for you and your colleagues