Top ten reasons to choose a hosted digital asset management system:
- You need a DAM, but have limited or over-taxed internal IT support.
- You don’t want to spend money upfront for hardware or continue to spend money to add more storage.
- People need to add content easily from all over the country or world and they do not have access to your internal networks.
- Several offices or affiliates or even the public needs access to the assets through the Internet.
- You like the consistent monthly payments of a hosted DAM.
- You like the fast ramp-up time of a hosted system.
- You enjoy knowing your DAM will always be available 7×24.
- You don’t want to have to be the person who gets up at 2AM to troubleshoot a problem.
- You have no idea how a fault-tolerant system works and want someone else to deal with that.
- You prefer your workspace the way it is and don’t want all those additional servers cluttering it up.
For more information about whether a hosted digital asset management system is the right choice for you, check out your free Licensed Versus Hosted DAM Kit from MerlinOne.
Request your free kit today.
Posted by Rande Simpson
Flickr photo by stars6 / Leonardo Rizzi