Healthcare marketing continues to evolve as healthcare itself evolves. Marketers must analyze trends and prepare for the future to beat the competition, win consumers’ trust, and connect providers and consumers in innovative ways. Healthcare marketers also face the challenges that arise as patients conduct their own research, browse online, and read reviews before making any decisions. To meet these challenges, healthcare marketers turn to content marketing and digital marketing while delving into mobile, online, and social endeavors.
As marketers seek to capitalize on trends and meet consumers’ needs, they look to the experts for advice and inspiration. That’s where our healthcare marketing presentations come in. We have rounded up recent presentations from leading marketing firms, respected marketing directors, and healthcare marketing authorities. So that you can find the presentations that will help you in your healthcare marketing endeavors, we have categorized them and alphabetized them within each category; thus, our top healthcare marketing presentations are not ranked or rated in any way.
- Branding and Healthcare Content Marketing Presentations
- Digital Healthcare Marketing Presentations
- Mobile, Online, and Social Healthcare Marketing Presentations
- Healthcare Marketing Tips and Best Practices Presentations
Branding and Healthcare Content Marketing Presentations
A Baltimore-based marketing agency, Adashmore Creative specializes in branding and integrated communications. Their SlideShare presentation focuses on content strategy and details how to attract and retain customers with relevant content that enhances consumer behavior.
Three key points from 5 Steps to Healthcare Content Strategy:
- Build your healthcare content strategy with specific goals in mind
- Play to your strengths by writing case studies about how your physicians help patients overcome challenges or writing blog posts about health habits that promote longevity
- Evaluate your content efforts to ensure you target the correct audience and appeal to your target
Jedha Dening is a professional copywriter and strategic content developer with years of experience in the healthcare industry. Her SlideShare presentation examines the content marketing challenges B2c healthcare businesses face in addition to the features of successful healthcare content marketing programs.
Three key points from 12 Reasons B2C Healthcare Content Marketing Succeeds or Fails:
- Commit to content marketing for at least six months before evaluating it
- Commit to utilizing healthcare content marketing for the long-term to see the best results
- When setting content goals, consider your customers’ journey and lifecycle and ensure connections with them at every touchpoint
Healthcare IT Marketing & PR Conference (HITMC) joins leading health IT B2B marketing and PR professionals. The HITMC 2017 featured several main room and breakout presentations, including this one from Kristen Saponaro, nThrive CMO, and Matt Bowen, Aloft Group CEO. Their presentation details the rebranding process that commonly occurs when healthcare providers and companies merge.
Three key points from Anatomy of a Rebrand:
- A successful healthcare brand strategy should combine market needs and perceptions with internal positioning and capabilities
- Strive to create “a unique space for the brand to own within the market”
- Avoid doing brand strategy in isolation; rather, link the vision and strategies together
William Martino is a marketing and advertising pro at Wunderman Health. In this presentation from Cannes Lions Health, William shares insights into how healthcare brands tackle the challenges of engaging through social media and mastering content marketing.
Three key points from Branded Content & Healthcare: Our Story:
- Editorial content is not the same as branded content
- Differentiate yourself and then work to gain consumers’ trust and develop their loyalty
- Work to connect your brand to your audience’s emotions in a meaningful way
Joe Pulizzi, Content Marketing Institute founder, and content strategist Chris Seper held Content Marketing World Twitter chats once a week leading up to Content Marketing World. This SlideShare presentation features questions and insights shared in those Twitter chats to help healthcare marketers get their content strategy right.
Three key points from #CMWorld Twitter Chat with Chris Seper on Healthcare Content Marketing:
- Give patients and consumers information they can use
- Deliver cross-channel content
- Health hubs can become the center of patient marketing
Geonetric provides website and marketing solutions for healthcare. Ben Dillon, Geonetric’s VP and eHealth evangelist, offers this presentation as part of a webinar focusing on healthcare content marketing basics, successful content marketing programs, and audience relationship building.
Three key points from Content Marketing for Healthcare:
- With content marketing, healthcare companies become the publishers rather than the advertisers
- Getting your healthcare content marketing strategy right helps you build trust, engage your prospects, and make your clients happier
- Instead of talking about yourself, talk about your potential patients’ interests
Julie O’Donnell, co-founder and CEO of One15 Health, is a digital marketing strategist. Her presentation explores content marketing in relation to business value and the ways in which healthcare companies can develop a content marketing culture. The presentation also offers a few examples and tips to help you get started implementing content marketing for your organization.
Three key points from Content Marketing in Healthcare – Buzzwords or Business Driver?:
- Think beyond customer journeys to map moments in target customers’ daily interactions to then determine how to deliver value in each moment
- Customers are in the driver’s seat because they can choose the content they want
- Content makes you more visible and helps you win the battle for attention
The Signal Center for Health Innovation uses technology, design, and research to improve healthcare access, delivery, and outcomes. Sarah Davelaar, digital health content strategist at The Signal Center, delivered this presentation on content marketing strategy for healthcare at HITMC 2017. Specifically, the presentation focuses on the importance of content strategy and documentation best practices.
Three key points from Content Marketing? Let’s Talk Content Strategy, First:
- Organizations with a documented content marketing strategy are more likely to describe themselves as being effective at content marketing and feel far less challenged with every aspect of this type of marketing
- Without a strategy, you cannot make as much of an impact on consumers
- Audit and repurpose your content using the CORE method (create once, publish everywhere)
As the AIS Media senior content strategist, Melanie Merrifield presented a webinar series on content marketing for healthcare organizations. The presentation covers the evolution and importance of healthcare content marketing in addition to creating a strategy and applying it to your organization.
Three key points from Content Marketing: New Rules for Healthcare Organizations:
- Healthcare content marketers need to do more listening and less selling with a long-term strategy that creates a patient preference rather than a sale
- Content marketing costs approximately 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about three times as many leads, yet healthcare marketing is about two years behind other industries
- More than 72% of internet users look online for health information, so it is essential that healthcare providers and organizations define the patient journey
Carol Flagg is a partner in Answers Media Network, which keeps providers up to date on the latest health IT news. Carol’s presentation from HITMC 2017 focuses on ways that healthcare organizations can optimize the use and reuse of content to create a successful strategy.
Three key points from Content Marketing: Repurpose and Reuse Your Content Tricks and Tips for a Winning Strategy:
- Create new podcasts using blog content and by recording FAQs and tips
- Create video and visual content assets by repurposing recorded webinars for YouTube and create short clips for social media or use live video streaming
- Use various social media profiles to “let the web tell your story”
Ahava Leibtag leads the Aha Media Group, a content strategy and content marketing consultancy providing a broad range of content strategy and digital communications services to clients across the U.S. In this webinar, created for The New England Society for Healthcare Communications, Ahava shifts the focus of healthcare content marketing to the returns on investment it provides.
Three key points from Creating Healthcare Content Marketing with Built-In ROI:
- Healthcare organizations are not immune to the modern marketing challenges of reduced consumer attention, lack of brand loyalty, and social sharing
- Your strategy should center on filling a void better than others
- Give people a way to engage so they gain a sense of belonging; do so by creating and sustaining a conversation with consumers
A digital marketing agency providing branding and end-to-end services, MedResponsive helps clients plan their online presence and then execute and implement it. Their SlideShare presentation encourages viewers to strengthen content and put it on “the best strategic channels” to stand apart from the competition.
Three key points from Healthcare Content Marketing – Know the Facts:
- Effective healthcare content marketing strategies should include infographics, video, social media, and online surveys
- Personalize content while making it authentic and ensuring it builds trust with your audience for the long-term
- Do not sacrifice quality for quantity in your content marketing efforts
Howard Deskin and Anne Moss Rogers, formerly of Impression Marketing, delivered this presentation to the Virginia Society of Healthcare Marketing & Public Relations. The presentation covers strategies for creating an infrastructure to support content marketing, case studies, examples, tips, and social media cheat sheets.
Three key points from Healthcare Content Marketing: Managing Chaotic Marketing:
- Content marketing is essential in healthcare because it meaningfully engages target markets
- Content marketing makes you more visible to the 80% of online users who rely on the internet when seeking health information
- By becoming part of the social media conversation your audience has, you show that you care
Damo Consulting is a healthcare growth advisory firm offering market growth strategy, content marketing solutions, and thought leadership services to healthcare technology companies and enterprises. Damo’s SlideShare presentation, featuring CEO Paddy Padmanabhan and IBM Watson Health VP of portfolio marketing Guy Mansueto, acknowledges that marketing involves battling for consumers’ attention now that buyers conduct online research into providers and have changed the sales process.
Three key points from Healthcare B2B Tech Content Marketing in 2017:
- Healthcare tech firms identify LinkedIn as the most effective channel for thought leadership content
- Healthcare marketers point to content quality as their toughest challenge
- Social media is catching up to newsletters/email marketing and website as the most effective channels for content promotion
Victoria Edwards, speaker, writer, and marketer, explores the content marketing challenges and solutions facing the healthcare industry. She also offers tips for developing a successful content strategy in this SlideShare presentation.
Three key points from Top Challenges and Trends in Healthcare Content Marketing:
- View content marketing as an art of communication
- The healthcare industry needs content marketing to gain more visibility by consumer and search engines
- Include content marketing as part of your overall process, including SEO and social media marketing, rather than isolating it from your other efforts
As Australia’s leading B2B media and publishing company, Cirrus Media builds and engages audiences by creating content that moves them. This Cirrus Media presentation features a case study in engaging healthcare professionals with content marketing and focuses on using digital assets effectively.
Three key points from Using the Power of Content Marketing to Engage Healthcare Professionals:
- Use live, interactive streaming events that allow participants to interact with speakers during and after the event
- Package evergreen content in short videos and distribute it via a newsletter and homepage promotion
- Strive to create content that enhances audience relationships created at events
Shawn McKee, WebPT VP of marketing, and Charlotte Bohnett, WebPT director of demand gen, created this PowerPoint presentation for HITMC 2017 to show healthcare IT brands how to deliver value using content marketing. As Shawn and Charlotte point out, “brands must deliver value to drive leads, convert prospects to customers, and keep them loyal.”
Three key points from Value-Based Marketing: How to Rev Up Lead Generation and Customer Loyalty:
- Healthcare IT brands must create attention-getting content in a few ways, such as knowing your audience, finding your opportunity, and demonstrating value from every angle
- It is essential to optimize your marketing to shorten the funnel by pinpointing your moneymaker, driving as many form fills as possible, and crafting lead opportunity by making it something that works for prospects and customers
- Scale your marketing efforts by creating a high bar for lead qualification to minimize sales spend and utilizing technology to automate and optimize each stage of the funnel
Abhishek Singh is a digital marketing enthusiast and senior digital marketing professional who specializes in content marketing, online marketing, and social media marketing. His SlideShare presentation centers on enhancing your healthcare branding message using a visual marketing strategy that conveys your message, tells your success stories, and supports your brand.
Three key points from Visual Stimulation & Marketing in Healthcare industry:
- Marketing with relevant imagery to your target audience yields the highest ROI
- Rely on brand ambassadors to share your visual content
- Building relationships with strong, relevant imagery helps you increase customer retention rates
Contently is a technology company seeking to build a better media world. Their healthcare marketing SlideShare presentation contains an editor’s note from editor in chief Joe Lazauskas and examines healthcare content marketing trends, success stories, and future challenges.
Three key points from State of Healthcare Content Marketing: A Prescription for Success:
- 80% of Pew survey respondents report going online for answers to health questions
- 46% of consumers report that information gathered via social media affects their decision to seek a second opinion
- Ensure your healthcare content is shareable
Digital Healthcare Marketing Presentations
Digital marketing agency MedResponsive shares digital marketing strategies for healthcare in this SlideShare presentation. Viewers should keep in mind that healthcare digital marketing trends are shifting just as technologies, platforms, and emerging trends change.
Three key points from 5 Key Healthcare Marketing Strategies for 2018:
- Healthcare businesses should identify the technologies, platforms, and strategy that best align with your industry and requirements in order to best suit your niche
- Use advanced technologies, such as machine learning, to respond quickly and accurately to customer behavior
- Utilize video marketing to promote products and services for the best ROI, because video nearly guarantees engagement with potential patients and healthcare consumers
On Tap Growth is an integrated creative digital marketing company on a mission to help brands, enterprises, and startups connect, engage, and retain customers. Their SlideShare presentation explores how to attract and engage patients using digital healthcare marketing and covers trends, patient factors, patient-centric websites, and more.
Three key points from Attract Patients from Healthcare Digital Marketing:
- Digital marketing is a must for healthcare organizations because patients are online each and every day on various devices to search for information, research hospitals, and find reviews of healthcare facilities and providers
- Healthcare organizations must concern themselves with whether patients are finding the right information online
- Create a healthcare digital marketing strategy by setting goals and defining your personas
Pyxl specializes in inbound marketing strategy and builds digital brands via enterprise-class websites and mobile and web applications. Mandy King, digital communication strategist, created this SlideShare presentation to help healthcare organizations learn how to create a digital marketing campaign. The presentation also features an example of a complete campaign.
Three key points from Creating the Perfect Healthcare Digital Marketing Campaign:
- Healthcare trends are driving digital marketing, now that patients wear remote monitoring devices, use digital appointment reminders, and love wearable tech
- Approximately 61% of patients identify digital health services as being important when they choose a physician
- Healthcare providers need to make the move to digital or lose patients to competitors that already have
A full-service marketing solutions company, Klick Health specializes in the healthcare space. Greg Rice, Klick health SVP of strategy, created this presentation for Digital Pharma East. The presentation features his notes and talking points to give viewers a complete version of the presentation on SlideShare.
Three key points from Digital Healthcare Marketing: New Fundamentals:
- Patients and providers’ expectations are shaped by non-healthcare experiences in their digital lives that are configurable, immersive, thought-provoking, and relevant
- The five digital healthcare marketing fundamentals include personalization, experience versus reading, multiscreen reality, WIFM, and buy now
- Healthcare organizations have several sources of personalization data: digital media, site experience, CRM profiling, and digital body language and retargeting
Murad Quandour is a creative marketer with a passion for digital marketing. His SlideShare presentation provides an introduction to digital marketing for healthcare providers by explaining the basics.
Three key points from Digital Marketing: A Healthcare Industry Introduction:
- Your website is the anchor of your digital strategy
- Your brand and website should feature a device-friendly design, integrate with patient booking systems, and feature rich content connected to social tools
- Use social media channels to influence and communicate directly with your audience
Anandan Pillai is the associate director of paid media at Resultrix and a former digital campaign planner and social media lead. Anandan delivered this presentation at the Goa Institute of Management to teach the audience about digital marketing in healthcare, including topics such as SEO, SEM, and social media.
Three key points from Digital Marketing for the Healthcare Industry:
- Use SEO to drive and maintain brand awareness
- Use SEM to drive visibility and consideration
- Use social media to create a presence on major, relevant channels and create a community while driving word of mouth and leads
FrontEnders Healthcare Services provides comprehensive solutions for establishing new hospitals and restructuring and developing systems and processes at existing hospitals. Their SlideShare presentation analyzes the role of digital marketing in healthcare and offers digital strategies that hospitals and health systems can use to beat the competition and drive patient engagement.
Three key points from Digital Marketing in Healthcare:
- 40$ of adults who search for healthcare-related information online take action on their own with their new-found knowledge
- 79% of consumers believe digital makes it easier for them to manage their own health
- People use online tools and rely on digital experiences in nearly every aspect of their lives, so they expect to be able to find healthcare providers and track their medical treatments online, too
Steven Jacobs is the CEO and founder of EDM Sauce and the SEO director at Healthcare Success. He specializes in developing SEO strategies to build audiences, increase website traffic, and generate qualified inbound leads. His presentation offers a comprehensive overview of the history of healthcare marketing and covers online and offline media.
Three key points from Digital Marketing is Becoming the New Wave of Healthcare Marketing:
- Thanks to healthcare marketing, local private physicians can compete with established hospitals
- It is essential to capture potential patients’ key information on websites with contact forms, updates with mobile/responsive design, clear calls to action, and HIPAA-compliant websites
- Use landing pages to promote a specific service or product
Aarna Systems, a conversion-driven digital marketing company, offers enterprise web and mobile solutions. Sachin Patil, an Aarna Systems marketer, created this presentation to demonstrate how digital healthcare marketing strategies meet consumer expectations.
Three key points from Evaluation of Healthcare in Digital Marketing:
- Doctors are using social media as a healthcare management tool and as a PR tool
- 92% of consumers trust social media and word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family on the platform, which builds confidence and patient satisfaction
- Patients use social media to share their ideas and help others reach decisions relating to their health
MED E Talks are exclusive seminars for people in the healthcare industry; they focus on new-age facilities, practices, and marketing. Hemant Radhakrishnan, director of Anvita Tours2Health, delivered this healthcare marketing presentation at the 4th International Healthcare Conference MED E Talks.
Three key points from Future of Healthcare Marketing – Digital and Social:
- There is “rampant digitization” in healthcare today, from electronic medical records and medical equipment to telemedicine and AI-based diagnosis and management
- Digital marketing ensures one-to-one communication between healthcare providers and patients
- Ensure that patients and the general public who get healthcare information online relate it to your practice
InnoMind Technology is a digital transformation company helping businesses grow in the digital world. As their SlideShare presentation explains, digital marketing assists in the growth of healthcare networks, hospitals, clinics, urgent care facilities, and individual practices.
Three key points from Healthcare Digital Marketing: Enabling Healthcare Firms for Digital Revolution:
- 1 of 20 Google searches are related to health information
- 62% of smartphone users look up information about health conditions
- 66% of Americans are willing to use mobile apps for managing their health
John G. Baresky specializes in healthcare marketing strategy and digital marketing. His SlideShare presentation highlights the need for healthcare marketers to use infographics as part of your digital strategy. As John puts it, infographics are “strategic assets to improve healthcare digital marketing performance, social sharing, brand awareness, and ROI.”
Three key points from Healthcare Digital Marketing ROI: Boost It with Infographs:
- Audiences widely share infographics, making them an essential element in digital and social media marketing
- Consider using infographics to highlight administrative processes, clinical or financial data, patient population, or patient wellness in your healthcare digital marketing efforts
- Define the how and the why of your infographics early on to make it much easier to design, deploy, and share them across channels
Geonetric offers website and marketing solutions for healthcare. This Geonetric SlideShare presentation provides a high-level look at the trends impacting healthcare marketing. Presenter Ben Dillon, Geonetric chief strategy officer, offers eight trends that shape healthcare marketing and clearly explains how those trends will impact you.
Three key points from Healthcare Marketing and Digital Trends for 2017:
- Because healthcare continues to face uncertainty, there is more pressure to measure marketing results and a greater importance placed on consumer-focused marketing
- Healthcare providers continue to grow, which means marketers have to tell a more complex story and get the content strategy right
- Mobile continues to greatly impact healthcare marketing, which raises the bar for mobile user experience (mUX)
Stefan Tornquist runs U.S. research at Econsultancy. He also created this presentation, which accompanied a 30-minute talk on survey research with Ogilvy CommonHealth, to consider how digital trends affect healthcare and healthcare marketing.
Three key points from Healthcare Marketing in the Digital Age: New Research:
- 83% of respondents claim their organizations are not built to be digitally effective
- 89% of healthcare leaders say they are negatively affected by a lack of marketers with digital skills
- 66% of healthcare marketers are unprepared to use data from emerging data sources
Angie Tabone is a marketing coordinator who created a five-part series of SlideShare presentations on healthcare marketing. In part one, Angie explores how healthcare marketing has changed recently as the world of marketing shift to digital.
Three key points from Healthcare Marketing, Part 1: A Look at the Shift from Traditional Media Marketing to Digital Marketing:
- Healthcare models have shifted from contacting healthcare providers when someone is sick to connecting with potential patients when they are healthy
- Hospitals and health systems spend more on educating and engaging patients today
- One of the greatest challenges facing healthcare marketers is presenting advertising in responsible and ethical ways
President of Kalpana Marketing, Brenda Bryan created this SlideShare presentation to explain digital marketing basics to dental students who will need to learn how to grow their future practices. Brenda covers SEO and keyword strategy, content marketing, social media, email marketing, SEM, and more.
Three key points from How Digital Marketing Can Grow a Healthcare Practice:
- Healthcare marketing has shifted from being marketer-centric to customer-centric with inbound marketing strategies including SEO, blogging, and attraction
- Your branding and messaging must be distinct, clear, professional, and consistent
- Your content marketing should include strategies for attracting new leads, converting leads, and delighting and retaining existing customers
Marketo is the leading engagement platform empowering marketers to create lasting relationships and grow revenue. Their SlideShare presentation focuses on using digital marketing in healthcare and emphasizes the need to do so, since this industry has not kept pace with digital technology and development.
Three key points from How to Leverage Digital Marketing in the Healthcare Industry:
- Healthcare marketing has been using outdated marketing techniques when compared to other industries
- Healthcare marketers need to increase their use of blogs and social networks
- Patient confidentiality is an issue when considering digital marketing
Adler Law Group counsels executive staff and advises businesses on intellectual property rights, IT, e-commerce, and issues relating to commercializing innovations and inventions. David Adler, esquire, is the intellectual property lawyer behind this SlideShare presentation, which explores the reasons that healthcare providers do not utilize digital marketing techniques.
Three key points from Legal Obstacles in Digital Marketing for Healthcare Companies:
- Healthcare providers are hesitant to use digital marketing because of concerns about HIPAA, privacy and security concerns, and technology compatibility issues
- Electronic marketing strategies and customer-focused services help providers, patients, and third-party service providers
- Consumers use the internet to self-diagnose, track health indicators, track their health and medical devices, and search for information about health and providers
Pfizer has been innovating to make the world healthier for more than 160 years. Bryan Cohen, Pfizer’s digital platform lead, created this SlideShare presentation to examine the challenges facing the healthcare industry and the ways in which patients consume the industry’s digital information.
Three key points from Patient Power: Adapting to the Shift in How Patients Consume Your Digital Info:
- Mobile has changed healthcare delivery
- 33% of consumers don’t trust information from health insurance and pharma companies, but most trust information shared by others through comments
- Mobile and social media are efficient ways for patients to get more information and help when they need it
The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition joins more than 40,000 health IT professionals, clinicians, executives, and vendors from around the globe. Greystone.net president and co-founder, Kathy Divis, and Klein & Partners founder and CEO, Rob Klein, created this SlideShare presentation for HIMSS17 to provide a comprehensive overview of digital healthcare marketing and explore the tools and techniques that will benefit the industry.
Three key points from The State of Digital Healthcare in 2017:
- Healthcare marketers are adopting marketing automation tools quickly; 23% used them in 2015, as compared to48% in 2017
- The use of KPIs is not gaining ground
- Healthcare marketers are more actively ensuring their websites are fully responsive; 57% did so in 2015, while 68% did so in 2017
White Rhino focuses on uncovering psychological motivators driving the execution of high impact brand experiences for healthcare and B2B brands. In this presentation created for the Greystone Healthcare Internet Conference, White Rhino considers how digital services build engaging, lifelong patient relationships to improve hospital service, increase satisfaction, and create a better care experience.
Three key points from What’s Next in Healthcare Digital Marketing?:
- Audiences pay attention when marketers get personal, so healthcare marketers must make a heart-mind connection
- Patients are behaving more like consumers, so healthcare must deliver more personalized service and a better overall experience to avoid losing them to the competition
- It is essential to use valuable content to extend the patient experience continuum
Chief digital strategist of healthcare practice at White Rhino, Shawn Gross, and associate director of the Healthcare Transformation Lab at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Maulik Majmudar, explore how to make digital marketing programs part of your healthcare organization’s operations in this SlideShare presentation.
Three key points from What’s Transforming Healthcare Digital Marketing?:
- It’s time to delight audiences with unexpected experiences and build long-term loyalty into healthcare marketing programs
- Build a lifetime relationship with patients by being there all the time, rather than only when they are sick
- Consumers want a relationship built on trust with healthcare providers
Mobile, Online, and Social Healthcare Marketing Presentations
MEDIGO makes medical travel simple by helping patients find and book affordable, high-quality medical care worldwide. Their SlideShare presentation includes results from a survey that considers how healthcare providers use online marketing, how much they spend, and which channels are most popular for paid online advertising.
Three key points from 2016 Report: Online Marketing Benchmark for Healthcare Providers:
- Nearly 90% of surveyed hospitals and clinics use online marketing actively; the majority do so to increase patient acquisition
- The majority of hospitals and clinics employ external agencies to develop and implement online marketing campaigns
- The most popular preferred channels for paid marketing campaigns are Google and Facebook
Sam Walmsley is a digital, tech, and blockchain strategy consulting in healthcare. In this SlideShare presentation, Sam considers mobile marketing for healthcare and pharmaceutical companies and covers the need for web-friendly content, SEO for mobile, PPC, advertising, SMS/MMS, and augmented reality (AR).
Three key points from Mobile Tactics:
- Consumers what content that is independent of location, platform, time, and the nature of their request
- 59% of healthcare professionals use their own smartphones to access work-related content online
- To create mobile-friendly content, you must consider emails, websites, and search
Cheryl Pederzoli specializes in healthcare, healthcare IT, social media, marketing, web design, and content and while working with dentists and physicians. Her PowerPoint for the HITMC 2017 is designed for those in healthcare who are new to online marketing and those looking for a refresher on the available options.
Three key points from Navigating the Online Marketing Universe:
- When it comes to email marketing, it is okay to start small, but remember to test everything from time and day to content to all-text versus HTML
- If you’re not sure where to start with online marketing, follow your competition
- For social media marketing, it pays to promote your posts to those who don’t follow you via the social channel
Owner of Greer Interactive, Scott Greer helps businesses develop digital marketing strategies. His social health SlideShare presentation debuted at the TennCare Health Plan Meeting and delivers a comprehensive look at the digital marketing landscape and its impact on the healthcare industry.
Three key points from Social Health: Emerging Media + Healthcare Marketing:
- Patient engagement and acquisition opportunities include mobile landing pages, smart health assessments, online scheduling integrations, and call tracking
- Stop thinking about broadcasting your services to potential patients and start impacting them with your digital marketing strategy
- Social ad spend is expected to reach $14 billion this year
Healthcare Marketing Tips and Best Practices Presentations
THE HEAVYWEIGHTS is a marketing agency focusing developing strategy to help clients increase brand engagement and ROI. In this HEAVYWEIGHTS SlideShare presentation, the focus is on tips for increasing patient volume.
Three key points from Excellence in Healthcare Marketing:
- Target consumers before they become patients
- The healthcare industry must make use of opt-in marketing
- Don’t overlook opportunities to market to patients who are at risk for more than one health condition
Karen Corrigan is a healthcare growth, brand, and marketing strategist. She explores five new roles (growth strategist, brand advocate, digital change agent, experience champion, and innovation catalyst) that healthcare marketers must take on to beat the competition today in this SlideShare presentation.
Three key points from Five Critical Roles for Healthcare Marketing Executives:
- Customer engagement is a must because of new reimbursement methods and care delivery models forcing healthcare marketers to optimize profitability
- Healthcare marketers must prioritize transforming their practices from promotions-oriented tactics to growth-oriented strategic leadership
- Branding for growth, innovation, and leverage is a must; marketers have to ensure brands influence customer decision-making and choices for health and medical care
Marketing speaker and writer, Chris Houchens delivered this presentation at the APMA Young Physicians’ Institute to introduce the audience to the basics of healthcare marketing. As Chris points out, healthcare providers must remember that they are your customers more than your patients, so you must treat them as such.
Three key points from Healthcare Marketing 101:
- Marketing goes far beyond advertising, PR, and sales
- You must pursue successful marketing efforts in order to develop long-term relationships with your patients
- Healthcare marketing is changing because consumers have more choices and have more control over their healthcare decisions and self-diagnose after searching for information online
Marketing professionals Mike Kondratick and Claire Hovis want to convey the importance of branding and messaging to healthcare marketers. They delivered a webinar on the future of marketing and the tactics healthcare marketers must use today to get consumers’ attention, and this SlideShare presentation is the deck used for that webinar.
Three key points from Healthcare Marketing is Dead:
- Marketers need to realize that consumers do not pay nearly as much attention to brands as they think they do
- The average attention span for people today is eight seconds
- 60% of a company’s value is due to its reputation
Julie Amor is president and chief strategy officer of Dobies Healthcare Group. Her healthcare marketing presentation centers on marketing strategy and offers a look at the trends changing the industry landscape in addition to tips and insight into successfully marketing your medical practice.
Three key points from Marketing Strategy for the Medical Practice:
- Begin by creating and aligning a shared vision for your medical practice
- Define your brand to get at the core of who you are and what makes you unique
- Use data to drive your marketing strategy and to develop your competitive position