Top ten reasons you need a digital asset management system:
- You spend hours a day trying to find digital files that you know exist. Sometimes you never do find them.
- People phone or email you all day looking for digital assets. You wish they could search for them by themselves.
- You are worried that material you have rights to use ONLY in print, gets used on your website.
- You are concerned the wrong version of an asset gets used (the “bad” old logo instead of the new branding, etc).
- Several company offices or affiliates need access to the assets. They see you as the bottleneck.
- You are concerned the cleaning crew will spill something, kick, or pull the plug on your computer and you will lose everything.
- Your assets are spread throughout various computers and different offices. Their hardware keeps going down.
- You are spending money burning and mailing CDs of data.
- You had to rehire someone to create an asset that you had before.
- You want to make your life easier and work more efficiently
To find out how much a digital asset management system can save your organization, check out your free DAM ROI Kit from MerlinOne.
Posted by Rande Simpson