Brand management is no small job. From staying consistent across all deliverables and channels, to keeping up on social media, to nurturing the customer experience, to managing your brand reputation, it’s a complex undertaking with a lot of moving parts.
Luckily, there are tools to make the task a little easier – not just for brand managers, but creative and marketing teams, too. Hundreds, if not thousands of tools, in fact. Overwhelming is an understatement. And that’s why we’ve pulled together 50 of our favorites: tools, apps, platforms, and solutions to help keep your brand consistent, grouped by category below in alphabetical order. These tools will help you knit your branding strategy and marketing efforts into one cohesive, trackable system and help you improve your customer relationships, from lead generation to final sale. Plus, you’ll find tools that will help you manage your reputation everywhere – from every social media platform to obscure places on the web where you don’t even know you’ve been mentioned (yet).
Consider adding a few (or more) of these tools to your brand management toolkit to manage your brand in the simplest but most useful way possible.
- Brand Consistency Tools
- Brand Marketing Tools
- Customer Experience Management Tools
- Brand Reputation Management Tools
- Social Media Management Tools
Visualize your brand story from beginning to end with ATOMIZED. Pulling the story – and all is collaborating content and visuals – together in to one place, this visualization tool is both intuitive and simple, making it easy for your entire team to get up to speed. You can even connect internal software, to further visualize what campaigns, ads, and other assets are running where, when, and how effectively.
- Cloud-based design
- Collaborate, brainstorm, plan, and execute in one place
- Connect your internal software, for a fuller picture of your brand story
Price: $1,000-$3,000+ per year
Have you ever wondered whether someone has stolen your content and plagiarized the copy you had to pay a professional to produce? Enter Copyscape, the plagiarism tool used by the pros: Just run a search on your site, your blog, your anything, and the tool will tell you if your content has been stolen. You can even run searches on your offline content, paywall resources, and other downloads with the copy/paste feature.
- Run simple searches to check for stolen content
- Enable a site review to check for duplication within your own content
- Track cases of plagiarism
Price: Free; Premium version available for 3¢ per search (up to 200 words) + 1¢ per extra 100 words
When it comes to brand consistency, your visuals say a lot. The question is, what images are being shared about and related to your brand? Is your logo consistent across all channels and affiliates? Image Raider goes beyond the realm of Google Image Search, by tracking the use of your brand visuals across the web; just upload an image (example: your updated logo) and see where – and where not – it’s currently used. (Pro tip: You may also find a few copywriting infringements.)
- Track the use (and misuse) of your brand visuals across the internet
- Example: Schedule 1 check per image, per month
- 1 credit = 1 image check
Price: Credit-based, currently 300 credits per £1 subscription
If you’re not artistically minded, it can be difficult to visualize a new ad campaign or logo change. That’s with Pilcro comes in, with Artboards: online vision boards where you can upload your logo, images, and other visuals – and also store your style guide, to keep things perfectly consistent – and then create a cohesive vision for your next campaign.
- Organize important visuals onto one Artboard
- Collaborate with team members
- Available as a browser-based or desktop app
If your brand operates on the premise of competitive pricing, then you can’t miss Prisync, a dynamic pricing tool for every size of company. Behind the scenes, Prisync keeps an eye on all online prices and then allows for smart pricing, advanced rules, and dynamic pricing to dictate unit costs. The result: greater profit margins and an upheld promise of the best values in your market.
- Enable smart pricing rules and market watch to dynamically determine pricing
- Track competitor prices and price gaps
- Map your monitoring and pricing for a better look at the big picture
Price: $59-$229 per month (Free Trial)
If you have email marketing and newsletter efforts, then you have a good reason to also have ActiveTrail Marketing Automation, a cloud-based tool to streamline your email marketing. It’s not just templates, though; this integrated solution enables marketing automations so you can streamline the customer journey through new social campaign with a targeted landing page, SMS marketing, and other third-party integrations.
- Designed for small and medium-sized brands
- Features marketing automations, SMS marketing, landing page creation, and more
- Integrates with third-party applications, including Facebook, Salesforce, Zapier, and PayPal
Price: $7-$24 per month
Have content? Like to keep it interactive? Welcome to Ceros, where marketers and content creators gather to produce engaging, media-rich content – no serious tech-skills required. We love how easy it is to produce beautiful content but what we love even more is how insightful it is to see Cero’s analytics, which track audience behavior and interactions with your content.
- One-click publishing and embedding
- Bring your brand experience to life
- No coding required
Price: Price upon request (Free Demo)
If you’re looking to automate your email marketing campaigns, have a gander at Delivra, a cloud-based marketing tool designed for brands in the healthcare, education, insurance, construction, real estate, and other specialized industries. You’ll have access to a range of email templates and marketing automations, plus plenty of opportunity to customize each email campaign to a specific audience.
- Designed for small to midsize organizations
- Customize your email campaigns to specific audiences
- Use built-in design tools to create beautiful, but easy-to-create emails; custom templates also enabled
Price: $100-$825 per month (Free Demo)
Your online marketing efforts are an important aspect of your brand management, allowing you to integrate your various campaigns with your overall brand image and voice. Enter the emfluence Marketing Platform, a cloud-based solution that makes it easy to build forms, personalize emails, create custom landing pages, build event pages, and more.
- Central place for email marketing, social media marketing, landing page creation, online surveys, and everything else related to marketing
- Integrate with your social media accounts, to manage various campaigns via your social media channels
- Support via phone and email
Price: Pricing based on list size
Build a more cohesive brand with Justuno, an onsite conversion tool that makes it easy for your marketing team to design and implement sales campaigns, track their effectiveness, and create new onsite promotions in a jiffy. You’ll see an immediate increase in conversions and sales, and will also gain valuable insights into your customer behaviors, sales funnel, and site performance.
- Integrates with major e-commerce platforms, including Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento
- Engage website visitors and turn them into buyers
- Generate customer and targeting insights, as well as advanced sales-related analytics
Price: $0-$499+ per month
Here’s a fun concept for your content marketing: Outbrain, a brainy piece of technology that pairs your content with the just-right content consumer. The tool uses complex algorithms to map what user interests and then match them to targeted content. We also love the Interest Graph feature, which helps you scope out related content, your competition, and great content examples, so you can build better, more consumable, and highly shareable content.
- Match your content to the people who will love it most
- Map your content to Outbrain’s Interest Graph
- Robust algorithms, based on 275+ billion monthly recommendation requests
Price: Pricing upon request
You already know that one of the keys to brand management is great marketing. Welcome to Wishpond, which helps target your marketing and build better marketing funnels. A tool that helps you ramp up your messaging – and direct it to a specific audience that follows you on social, visits your website, subscribes to your email list, and communicates via other touchpoints.
- Generate more, better, and targeted leads
- Customize your messaging to different audiences and destinations
- Easy creation of landing pages, social media contests, and more
Price: $49-$199 per month (14-day Trial)
Organizing your customer and contacts is never the most exciting item on your to-do list – unless you have Clevertim. This easy tool is all the motivation you need to get them organized: When you’re done, you’ll have at-a-glance access to all your contacts, with robust filtering, sorting, and summary features.
- Organize your contacts, then view each via a quick summary or full contact page
- Sort by name, location, point of contact, and other fields
- Handle tasks, cases, appointments, and more, via the same Clevertim app
Price: $24-$99 per month
Part social media management, part customer experience management, Falcon.io is a great tool for any brand interested in better social listening, customer engagement, brand publishing, and customer data management. At the core: 24/7 customer support and brand personalization, with handy centralized tools your entire team can access, use, and collaborate on.
- Centralized calendar allows your brand to plan, create, and schedule all social media and marketing efforts
- Create landing pages via easy, pre-designed templates
- APIs provide integration with social data and content
Price: Pricing upon request (Free Demo)
A robust cloud-based CRM solution, Growlabs is designed to help small- and mid-sized businesses grow their brand. The customer journey begins at lead generation and sails smoothly into the realm of your sales funnel, using emails, follow-ups, and other interactions to help your lookers become buyers. And it’s all automated, designed specifically for an individual customer and his/her buyer journey.
- Designed for small to midsize companies
- Combine lead generation with marketing automation for a smooth customer journey
- Reporting tools generate insights into your marketing efforts
Price: Pricing upon request
Who knew that your favorite CRM tool could live inside your Gmail? Insightly, the app that piggy-backs off the interface you already know well. This smart tool deeply integrates with Google, including Google apps, to really hone in on all the contact-centric actions you wish to take: connecting on social media, tracking emails with a single contact, making notes, and more.
- Integrates directly with Gmail and Google apps
- Make notes, track interactions, request connections, and more
- Generate advanced reports to better understand your contacts
Price: $29-$99 per month
Recognition of your excellent work is a hard thing to demonstrate online. Enter NiceJob which, as its name implies, shows off all your nice jobs – your best projects, your most swoon-worthy portfolio pieces, and more. What’s more, the tool leverages these images to get your brand more reviews on major sites, while simultaneously turning each well-displayed image into a story that will get people talking.
- Easily get more and better reviews, create social buzz, and boost your brand reputation
- Publish customer stories across your social media channels
- Build consumer trust while fueling your SEO efforts
Price: $45-$75 per month
Let’s say you’re looking for a super-simple CRM solution. Let’s say you don’t need every bell and whistle that exists. Let’s say you want simple, fast, and one-page access to all your contacts. Then we say, you’re probably looking for OnePageCRM, a just-simple-enough tool that pulls all your customer info into one, central page where you can make notes, track communications, and dynamically sort and filter for just what you need.
- Low maintenance and easy setup
- Unlimited contacts, notes, deals + 1Gb file storage
- Mobile and tablet apps for iOS and Android
Price: $12 per user, per month (Free Trial)
A big part of brand management begins right with your customers and clients: happy consumers mean a good reputation. Podium steps into help with a robust tool that merges your marketing efforts with the customer experience – all in one, easy-to-navigate platform that centralizes operations. Best of all, you can customize Podium to focus your efforts on the sites your brand (and your audience) use and trust the most.
- Improve local SEO
- Track online reviews
- Encourage reviews on various social and review sites
Price: Pricing upon request
We’ve discussed reviews and referrals, but understanding overarching customer behaviors – the why – is a cornerstone of a rock-solid business reputation. Enter Rocket Referrals, which analyzes your existing clientele and build individual profiles for each customer. Measure and rank customer loyalty over time, send personalized and goal-driven communications to each individual, and uncover the hidden patterns of behavior that define your most loyal customers.
- Treat each customer like an individual
- Customize all communications to your customer and destination (e.g. social media, email, even handwritten snail mail)
- Delve into the psychology of your customer relationships
Price: $80-$150+ per month
It’s not the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) tool for nothing: Salesforce is pretty amazing. With tools for every size and type of business, Salesforce offers ways personalize all your marketing, customize offers to each and every individual, and turn first-time customers into loyal, repeat customers.
- Solutions for small-, medium-, large- and even enterprise-level brands
- Integrate with pre-built business apps
- No coding required
Price: Pricing upon request
Vtiger knows that for many businesses, CRM software goes beyond tracking customers and moves firmly into the realm of lead generation and sales funnels. It also believes that your CRM tool should track all your customer interactions, enable communications, encourage interactions, and otherwise nurture your customer relationships, whether they’ve just heard your name or are a long-time customer.
- Central dashboard to keep track of all customer-related interactions and activities
- One-stop CRM tool for everything from contact management to customer service
- Built-in project management for your entire team
Price: $30 per month (Free Trial)
From your BirdEye view, your brand looks down and over the internet, searching for any negative reviews and comments. The goal: Nip them in the bud, before they spiral out of control (and straight into a brand management nightmare). Additionally, Birdeye also helps you general new (positive) reviews, display the best on your site, and even helps you index your reviews for better search engine placement.
- Quickly identify and handle negative comments and reviews
- Collect your best reviews from Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and other sites
- Enable customer surveys, competitor analysis, and other features
Price: Pricing upon request (Free Trial)
Brand24 is a great tool for monitoring all your brand’s online mentions – across industries, sites, social media, and more. Now, regardless of your business size or content distribution, you have your finger on the pulse of your online reputation: news sites, blogs, big-name review sites, and more. Not only does the tool alert you to new mentions, but it also helps you analyze who is talking about your brand, where they’re discussing it, and whether they’re an influencer.
- Auto-generate notifications when new mentions are identified
- Analyze who’s talking about your brand and identify influencers to work with
- General analytics, sentiment analysis, influence scores, and more
Price: $49-$399 per month (Free Trial)
Give your brand a search engine boost with Broadly, a review tool designed to encourage positive feedback and customer referrals, while simultaneously helping your business stand out online. Not only does Broadly enable review tracking and customer referrals, but the website and SEO tools help target your best and brightest feedback for front-and-center placement in the search engines. Your brand looks brighter with Broadly.
- Easily enable customer referrals and reviews
- SEO technology helps your best reviews shine in the search engines
- Generate weekly reports that feature new customers, new reviews, private feedback, and more
Price: Pricing upon request (Free Demo)
If you’re looking to pull more and better reviews on big-name sites, such as Yelp, Google, and Facebook, then Customer Lobby’s for you. Automate the systems so that, once customers make a purchase or complete a transaction, you trigger an automatic request for review, on your choice of site, including your own social media.
- Sync review requests to your existing invoicing system
- Automatically request reviews on social media and big-name review sites
- Alternately, maintain a local Customer Lobby review page
Price: $179-$999 per month (Free Demo)
Oh, the dreaded customer complaint. While they’re a reality of doing business, complaints can be stressful. Especially when you’d don’t even know they’re there, and your brand silence builds, and builds, and builds until the court of social opinion just assumes you’re guilty. Enter Go Fish Complaint Search, which trawls 40+ complaint websites for any mention of your brand – and immediate alerts you every time something new crops up.
- Monitor 40+ sites for brand reviews and complaints
- Search the web for mentions and your choice of keywords
- Respond to complaints in a timely and courteous manner
Future Solutions believes that reputation monitoring is founded in both the encouragement of positive reviews and the monitoring of negative feedback. At the intersection of both, this tool works to control your online presence via more positive reviews and timely responses to critical feedback – immediate alerts to mentions and reviews, plus testimonial displays, social interactions, and more.
- Ideal for small and medium-sized companies
- Enable testimonial display, keyword alerts, review notifications, and more
- Easily generate social content and social media reviews
Price: Pricing upon request
Believe it or not, Google Alerts is an excellent reputation management tool. How? Well, consider that, even if your brand is ranking well for all your targeted searches, you still need to know what else about your brand lives online. Once you set up an alert, you can choose your frequency: real-time alerts, daily alerts, weekly alerts – whatever works for a particular search.
- Alerts arrive as your new mentions of your brand hit Google
- Set up unlimited alerts
- Monitor brand mentions
The name may cause a bit of trepidation – who else is having high school flashbacks? – but the reality is rosy: Grade.us is all about encouraging positive reviews from your happy customers. Beyond that, it actually helps you identify disgruntled customers and CS improvements, before negative reviews hit the web. Additionally, Grade.us also allows you to track your online feedback, monitor complaints, track your social metrics, and more.
- Translate great reviews to search-engine friendly locations, like social media and web content
- Help unhappy customers before they post negative reviews
- Generate reports on social media metrics, complaints, and more
Price: $90-$1,500 per month (Free Demo)
Just about everyone knows IFTTT – If This, Then That. But did you know? Beyond its original use – for example, to turn on your smart lights at a certain time – IFTTT is also a great tool when it comes to brand reputation management. How so? Well, consider this: If your brand gets a mention on Yelp, you can signal IFTTT to automatically send an email to your customer service team, for immediate review and response, if required.
- Set unlimited if this, then that requests
- Integrates with other services (ex. send a text when an @mention appears)
- Available for iOS and Android
Do you know your online reputation? You will if you use KnowEm, an easy research tool that shines a bright light on your online visibility, brand mentions, and presence on over 330 news and social media sites. And it’s not just seeing where you show up, but also in what context – and KnowEm will tell you that, too. You can even double-check whether someone has registered your brand name without your permission.
- Protect your brand name and online presence
- Discover whether unauthorized persons have registered your brand name on social profiles
- Easily search for your brand on 330+ news and social sites
An unfair or inaccurate review is one of the hardest pills for any business to swallow. Enter Reputation911, a tool that specializes in neutralizing, suppressing, and even removing unwanted and unwarranted negative reviews, as well as images, links, or other content that inaccurately, unfairly, or falsely represent your brand online.
- Restore your good reputation online
- Suppress and/or remove false negative reviews, links, content, images, and other online collateral
- Protect your brand reputation
Collect more feedback, encourage more five-star reviews, and improve your online reputation with Reputology, a tool build for business that operate in the digital world. While the tool offers many of the same functions as others on our list, we really love its deep-level tracking which, over time, uncovers meaningful insights into your customers, their cares, and what leads to both grumpy and glowing reviews. In other words, what to change and what to never change.
- Track all reputation channels and review sites
- Quickly engage with unhappy customers
- Discover root causes for complaints (and rave reviews)
Price: $10-$49 per month, per location
Want more 5-star reviews? Then, you want ReviewBuzz, the tool dedicated to getting you more positive reviews – to growing your business and the relationships that nurture it. The tool not only generates review requests and helps you manage the good and the bad, but also pulls reviews into a centralized location, where you can generate performance reports and brand insights.
- Get more reviews with less effort
- Gain visibility on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and more
- Manage reviews from one central dashboard, which you can sort and filter by employee, location, review site and channel
Price: $199 per location (Free Trial)
Keep abreast of new reviews across an internet’s worth of platforms – everything from Google and Facebook to Foursquare and the online Yellow Pages. You can set up custom email alerts, to fill you in whenever a new review is published, and can even set up a competition of sorts: Rank your stores, locations, or other criteria to see where and which perform best.
- Automated email notifications send immediate updates
- Rank locations, stores, or other criteria based on review performance
- Generate basic analytics to better understand your reviews
Price: $10-$99 per location, per month (Free Trial)
If your brand receives a lot of online reviews, then you’ll likely appreciate ReviewTrackers. This hearty and helpful tool does more than just your average review search: It also pulls all your reviews into one central dashboard, measures customer feedback, and then helps illuminate customer review patters, so you can better understand what issues, problems, and shining accomplishments your customers most care about.
- Track customer reviews over 80+ sites
- Manage your reviews from one central dashboard
- Track patterns in customer feedback
Price: Starting at $49
Do you want to know where your brand appears online? More importantly, do you want to know where your brand appears online but you don’t know it? And most importantly, do you want to know where your brand appears online but shouldn’t? Then you need Social Mention, a free search tool that helps you hunt down everywhere your brand appears online.
- Search by users, keywords, hashtags, and even sentiments
- Narrow your searches to specific social sites (or peruse them all)
- Additionally, search images, blogs, videos, microblogs, and more
Talkwalker is a social listening and analytics suite that makes it easier to secure, measure, and optimize the reach and impact of your brand communications. You can not only monitor sentiments – reactions to your tweets, posts, articles, and more – but you can also identify the most important social signals related to your brand. Best of all, it’s all in real time.
- Search 150 million websites and all social networks
- No limit to the number of searches
- Track keywords and brand @mentions
Price: Free-$9,600/year (Free Demo)
You’ve probably seen Trustpilot pop up around the web – and for good reason. This tried-and-true tool has earned a global clientele, thanks to its 1.1+ trillion online reviews and ratings. In response, Trustpilot Business emerged to help brands better their customer experience and improve their online reputation, via the honesty, transparency, and great search engine juice of Trustpilot.
- Automate review invitations (and send custom invitations, too)
- Super simple review forms make it easy to collect great reviews
- Embed review forms directly on your website
Price: Free to $549+ per month
We talk a lot about negative reviews, but how can you encourage the positive? With tools like Yotpo, that’s how. The key to a great online reputation, Yotpo helps you organically generate five-star reviews online, via automated review requests, star ratings, customer encouragement, and even social incentives, among other methods. Bottom line: You’ll get more (and more positive) feedback.
- Prominently showcase your reviews & automatically request new reviews
- Enable star ratings
- Provide incentives for social shares and/or reviews
Price: Free or Premium (starting at $29)
Who hasn’t woken up to a social media storm? Maybe it’s an angry customer or just your standard internet troll but at some point, you’ve probably had to spend a few hours (or days) handling a social media attack on your brand. Enter AgoraPulse, a commend moderation tool that handles your social media when you’re away: track, moderate, and even hide or delete comments that contain triggers you filter for.
- Track down & automatically moderate comments
- Set up automatic hide/deletion, according to custom filters
- Create filters using hundreds of words and triggers
Price: $39-$239 per month (Free Trial)
Earn your media with Cision, a leader in earned media management software and a great choice, if you want to better understand your customers and your company. Via robust tracking, Cision helps you discover where you should distribute your content and how to make it meaningful – and then monitors your efforts accordingly. Excellent analytics product custom reports into your brand’s earned media coverage.
- Find and then connect with the right influencers for your brand
- Distribute your content where it will have the most impact
- Analyze your efforts to determine where you’re efforts are most effective
Price: Pricing upon request
It’s very clear in 2018 that social media management is a big, if not the biggest, part of brand management. It’s not just about knowing where you’re mentioned and what people think about your brand; today, your brand also needs to be active in the social sphere. Meet MeetEdgar, the social media management tool that saves you time with social scheduling, @mention alerts, and much more.
- Automate most (or all) of your regular social media content
- Schedule daily, weekly, and even monthly social posts
- Save time by repeating monthly schedules
Price: $49 per month
You know how spam, trolls, and even wildly inappropriate comments can turn your workday into a nightmare? No longer. Welcome to one of the best social media comment moderation tools around – Smart Moderation. This enhanced comment moderation tool allows you to automatically hide, delete, or moderate potentially problematic comments, on many of your most-used social media sites.
- Erase comments in real time, before they do damage
- Monitor comments for curse words, negative mentions, and other credibility issues
- Automatically moderate comments on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
Price: $79-$249 per month (try free)
It’s a big promise – the World’s Most Complete Social Media Management Platform – but this self-professed superlative is pretty exceptional. Not only does it allow you to monitor the web for your set keywords and mentions, but this robust tool also enables post scheduling, social media analytics, task management, and other important functions for your everyday.
- Manage any brand mention, on any site and every corner of the WWW
- Generate custom reports
- Built-in API integrations with other tools you use
Price: $49-$199 per month (Free Trial)
There you have it – 50 of top brand management tools available today. Ready to get started with digital asset management? Book a meeting with MerlinOne today to find out how the DAM solution trusted by the world’s most iconic brands can put your organization on the path to brand consistency.