As a DAM vendor we always make sure that people understand what goes on behind the scenes. Security is something that people should not take for granted. You should ask these questions to your DAM SaaS vendor to make sure that your valuable assets are safe and always available to you.
- Redundant Architecture – are there at least 2 copies of your data?
- High Availability – will you have uninterrupted access to your system?
- Information Technology Security Policy – who has access to your data?
- Acceptable Use Policy – you don’t want just anyone copying your data.
- Vulnerability Scans – is your vendor willing to have scans to make sure your servers are free from attacks?
- Disaster and Incident Recovery Plan – your vendor should have a plan to share.
Are you looking for a DAM?
Would you like to gather more detailed information on the 6 subjects above? Please just click the button below.
Rande Anmuth Simpson
Director of Sales